Wanted: a specialist in business information systems who supports our internal and external customers with solutions that work. Are you sensitive to both culture and technology and clear in your communication? Then apply for this position at ForFarmers.
What will you do?
As an IT Business Analyst BI you will work with key users and managers to define information reporting solutions that will support the business in achieving its operational, tactical and strategic goals. You will translate their needs and requirements into practical solutions through projects and smaller modifications to the SAP systems. In addition you support the Application Manager and IT Business partners in the approval and prioritisation of the changes.
You primarily act on tactical and operational level and are responsible for a proper performance of application configurations (supported by application specialists). You may also be required to conduct discussions and negotiations with external software suppliers.
Tasks and responsibilities as a IT Business Analyst BI:
- You investigate reporting requirements on Corporate, Business Unit and Department level and translate these into solid and suitable reporting solutions. You ensure that the design and architecture of these solutions meet the current and future reporting requirements of the organisation and you support the implementation.
- You work with process and data owners to achieve organisation-wide uniform Master Data Definitions and reporting KPI's.
- You design and implement processes to ensure data consistency and facilitate smooth integration of new internal or external data.
- You ensure that the availability, performance and supportability of the BI applications meet business requirements and maintenance policies.
- You resolve incidents in line with the service level agreement.
Your CV shows:
- Bachelor degree.
- Deep functional knowledge of and experience with SAP BI solutions (SAP Business Warehouse and Business Objects).
- Knowledge of and experience with change management and project management.
- Experience with ITIL processes preferable.
- Good writing and speaking skills in Dutch, English and German.
Who are you?
Are you a skilled, resourceful and supportive team player with strong analytical skills? A professional that attracts and guides people, because they feel they can trust you? And, furthermore, are you good at prioritising between projects and support? Then we are looking for you!
Are you the IT Business Analyst we are looking for?
Then please send your CV and motivation through this link.
Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Please contact Arie Folkers (Application Manager) by calling +31 (0)573 288 800.