26 April 2018
During the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of ForFarmers N.V. (hereafter: the ‘General Meeting’ and ‘ForFarmers’ respectively), which was held today in Laren (Gelderland, the Netherlands), the shareholders adopted the ForFarmers annual accounts over the 2017 financial year and approved the appropriation of profits for the same financial year.
Dividend has been fixed at €0.30 per ordinary share and will be paid entirely in cash to the shareholders of ForFarmers, after deducting 15% dividend tax. The ex-dividend date is 30 April 2018. Payment will take place on 9 May 2018.
- All members of the Executive Board have been discharged from performing their duties during the financial year 2017.
- All members of the Supervisory Board have been discharged from performing their duties during the financial year 2017.
- KPMG Accountants N.V. has been appointed as auditor of ForFarmers for auditing the 2018 financial statements and board report.
- Mr Y.M Knoop (CEO) has been reappointed as member of the Executive Board.
- Mr R.H.A. Gerritzen has been appointed as member of the Supervisory Board following the stepping down of Mr J.W. Eggink according to schedule.
- Mrs J.W. Addink-Berendsen and Mr V.A.M. Hulshof have been reappointed as members of the Supervisory Board.
- The Executive Board has been designated as the competent body, upon approval of the Supervisory Board, to issue ordinary shares and grant rights to subscribe for ordinary shares with a limitation up to 10% of the issued ordinary shares, increased up to 20% in the event of mergers, acquisitions or strategic partnerships, for the duration of 18 months.
- The Executive Board has been designated as the competent body, upon approval of the Supervisory Board, to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive right of shareholders for the duration of 18 months.
- The Executive Board has been authorised, upon approval of the Supervisory Board, to have ForFarmers acquire (other than without consideration) shares in its own share capital (irrespective of the type) up to a maximum of 10% of the issued share capital of ForFarmers (determined at the time of the General Meeting).
ForFarmers has the intention to purchase shares in ForFarmers’ own capital for the implementation of the employee participation plans in 2018 (cf.: the employee participation plan 2017 involved 358,465 shares). Insofar as use is made in 2018 of shares purchased based on the authorisation granted in 2017 for the implementation of the employee participation plans, the purchase programme will fill this up to the original amount of purchased shares. The start of the purchase programme will be announced by means of a separate press release. Subsequently, the progress of the purchase programme will be disclosed weekly by means of a press release.
Share purchase programme for employee participation plans
Following the General Meeting, the Executive Board, upon approval of the Supervisory Board, decided to start, as of 2 May 2018, with the purchase programme of own shares for the implementation of employee participation plans in 2018.
This press release contains information which qualifies as inside information within the meaning of Article 7, paragraph 1 of the EU Market Abuse Regulation.