15 April 2014
During the General Meeting of ForFarmers B.V., which was held today in the Dutch village of Laren, Gelderland, the shareholders approved the 2013 financial statements and the appropriation of profits for the financial year 2013.
The dividend has been set at € 0.136 per share and will be fully paid out in cash to shareholders, after deduction of 15% dividend withholding tax. The ex-dividend date is 16 April 2014. Payment will take place from 22 April 2014. Based on the 73,3% interest held by Coöperatie FromFarmers in ForFarmers B.V. on 15 April 2014, the cooperative members will collectively receive € 10.572.000 in dividends.
- Discharge has been granted to the Board for the policy conducted in the financial year 2013.
- Discharge has been granted to the Supervisory Board for the supervision exercised in 2013.
- The procedure for appointing the accountant for auditing the 2014 financial statements has been approved.
- Approval has been granted for an amendment of the Articles of Association.
- Approval has been granted for the launch of an investigation into, and preparations for, a possible transition from an external trading platform to a public stock market.
- The proposal regarding the remuneration of the Supervisory Board has been approved.
- An authorisation has been provided for the sale of certificates by ForFarmers B.V. for the period of 18 months.
- Ms Addink-Berendsen, Mr Eggink and Mr Mulder have been (re)appointed to the Supervisory Board.