17 April 2015
The shareholders adopted the 2014 financial statements during the General Meeting of ForFarmers B.V., held on Friday 17th April 2015 in Laren (Gld) and also approved the profit allocation for the 2014 financial year.
The dividend has been set at € 0.17629 per share and will be paid to the shareholders entirely in cash, after deduction of 15% dividend withholding tax. The ex-dividend date is 20th April 2015. Payment will take place on 24th April 2015.
- The Board has been granted discharge for the execution of its management during 2014.
- The Supervisory Board has been granted discharge for the supervision conducted during 2014.
- KPMG has been appointed as ForFarmers B.V.’s accountant for auditing the 2015 financial statements.
- Authorisation for the purchase of certificates by ForFarmers B.V. has been provided for an 18 month period.
- Approval has been granted for the issuance of a priority share to Coöperatie FromFarmers.
- Mr Wunnekink has been appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board.
An explanation regarding the outcome of the study conducted into transition from an external trading platform to a public stock exchange was provided during the General Meeting.